- [S700] U.S. Census Kentucky 1880, Albert Facker, Shelby County, District 190, June 7, 1880, Page 8, Dwelling 45?, Family ?, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Facker, Albert, age 46, born Ohio, shoemaker
Facker, Martha, age 40, wife
Facker, Sarah, age 17, daughter
Facker, M , age 15, daughter
Facker, E , age 13, daughter,.
- [S945] Evening Star, Washington, D.C. (August 15?, 1942),
Another bride yesterday was Miss Bernice Jones, who was married last evening to Mr. Robert William Clark. The wedding took place in the home of her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Harry L Jones, in Takoma Park, Md. The Rev R Paul Shearrer, pastor of the Takoma Park Presbyterian Church, officiated at 8 o'clock in the presence of only the members of the two families.
Mr. John William Newman was best man for Mr. Clark and stood with him before the improvised altar awaiting the bride. She was escorted and given in marriage by her father and wore a becoming gown of white taffeta full skirt and fitted lace bodice with long sleeves. Her veil was becomingly arranged and she carried a conventional bouquet.
Miss Edith Hazard was maid of honor and the bride's only attendant. She wore blue taffeta with a matching headdress and her bouquet was of pink roses.
Mr. Clark is a son of Mr. and Mrs. Irvin L Clark of Silver Spring and was graduated from the University of Maryland, where he was affiliated with the Sigma Nu fraternity. His bride also graduated from Maryland University and is a member of Kappa Delta sorority.
- [S1318] Interview of George N Busey, Garril Kueber, August 18, 1998 (Bagdad, Kentucky).
Fred Duncan died about July 7 or 8, 1998. Ruth still lives there. One son died several years ago. His son Jim works at Toyota and lives in Frankfort.
George is still working. His daughter Suzanne Osberg still in the Boston area, lives in Canton and has one child Mollie who is 11 years old. His son Bill is still single, has been farming about 15 years with George.
J C Stigers died about one to two years ago in Leesburg, Virginia.
- [S1337] Albert Facker, Will Book 45, Page 572, 1998 Extract taken by Garril Kueber August 17, Shelby Co, Kentucky Courthouse,
Abstract: Will of Albert Facker written 26 Aug 1893. Heirs: wife Martha Facker; daughters- Sallie Facker, Mollie Wade, Emma Wade. Witnesses: Samuel Marion, John Faker. Recorded 11 Apr 1898.
- [S1392] Obituary of Fred W Duncan, Lexington KY Herald-Leader, Lexington, Kentucky (July 7, 1998),
SHELBYVILLE -- Fred W. Duncan, 82, Bagdad, farmer, retired Jefferson County Health Department milk inspector, husband of Ruth Mason Duncan, died yesterday. Services 3 p.m. Wednesday, Hall-Taylor Funeral Home. Visitation 4 to 9 p.m. today. Contributions suggested to Christiansburg Baptist Church.
- [S1424] U.S. Census Kentucky 1910, Emmer Wade, Shelby Co, Bagdad, April 27, 1910, Sheet 6A, Dwelling 115, Family 119, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S2867] Ancestry.com database, Death Records Index, 1940-55 State of Washington, reviewed update of 1940-1996.
- [S2908] U.S. Census Maryland 1930, Harry Jones, Montgomery County, Wheaton District, part of Takoma Park, 5th Ward, Block 134, Enumeration District 16-34, April 7, 1930, Sheet 7A, 209 Baltimore Ave, Dwelling 143, Family 160, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Jones, Harry L, own home, value $11,000, male, white, age 40, age at first marriage 30, born Kansas, father born Kansas, mother born Kansas, lawyer, US Veterans Bureau
Jones, Saline, wife, female, white, age 35, age at first marriage 25, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky, stenographer, US Senator
Jones, Mabel Bernice, daughter, female, white, age 9, born Kentucky, father born Kansas, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S2977] Received from Karen Wade Cowardin, Obituary of Jean Roys Wade McConnell, Garril Louis Kueber Sr,.
- [S2989] U.S. Census Kentucky 1930, Etta Stigers, Scott County, Georgetown, ED 105-3, April 11, 1930, Sheet 9A, Mulberry Street, Family 36, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Stigers, Etta, head, female, white, age 48, widowed, sales lady, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Stigers, Olan, son, male, white, age 15, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Stigers, J C, son, male, white, age 12, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S3066] E-mail from Mark Kelley Stigers, to Garril L Kueber, April 25, 2004.
- [S3251] E-mail from Robert Stigers, to Garril L Kueber, December 20, 2005.
- [S3545] U.S. Census Kentucky 1920, Harry L Jones, District of Columbia, Washington, Precinct 10, January 9, 1920, Sheet 6B, 3644 New Hampshire Avenue, Dwelling 118, Family 121, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
lodging with John and Belle Henderson:
Jones, Harry L, male, white, age 30, married, lawyer, born Washington, father born Washington, mother born Washington
Jones, Saline, wife, female, white, age 25, married, clerk, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S3915] Interment.net, Cemetery Transcription Library, this source may be viewed at http://interment.net, reviewed update of various dates.
- [S13233] U.S. Census Kentucky 1930, Shirley Mason, Montgomery County, Grassylick Precinct, April 10, 1930, Page 4B, Grassylick Road, Dwelling 82, Family 82, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S13668] U.S. Census Kentucky 1940, George Busey, Shelby County, District 5, April 16, 1940, Page 12B, Vigo Pike, Household 234, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S13681] U.S. Census Kentucky 1940, Vera Duncan, Shelby County, Christiansburg, April 9, 1940, Page 5A, Christiansburg and Elmburg Road, Household 78, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S14028] U.S. Census Maryland 1940, Harry L Jones, Montgomery County, Takoma Park, April 13, 1940, Page 62B, 209 Baltimore Avenue, Household 272, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S14732] Obituary of Ruth Mason Duncan, The Sentinil-News, Shelbyville, Kentucky (April 18, 2013),
Ruth Mason Duncan, 98, passed away on Friday, 29 March 2013, at Jewish Hospital Shelbyville. A native of Mount Sterling in Montgomery County, she was the daughter of the late James Shirley and Nellie Eugenia Roe Mason, and the widow of Fred Wade Duncan. She was a member of the Christiansburg Baptist Church, where she was a member and formerly served as treasurer of the W.M.U., and served on the kitchen committee. A U. S. Army veteran of World War II, she was a sergeant and the chief clerk of the Women?s Army Corps Quartermaster Corps Motor Transport Pool at Fort DesMoines, Iowa. Prior to her military service, she taught school at Sharpsburg, Kentucky, and returned to the classroom after the war, teaching initially in Montgomery County and afterward at Bagdad, where she taught the fifth grade until her retirement. She enjoyed quilting, and her memberships also included the Christiansburg Homemakers and the Daffodil Society. Her work with daffodils led to her recognition by that society at the Frazier Home in Louisville. In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by her son, Fred Mason Duncan, her brother, Wesley Mason, and her sister, Hazel Boyd.
- [S15381] Ancestry.com Family Tree, Clark, BaldwiinM55, reviewed update of February 12, 2014.