- [S4360] Unknown author, FGS George Hower Cook (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S4363] Unknown author, FGS Paul Douglas Carter (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S4368] Unknown author, Robert G. Cook (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S4708] Unknown author, Based on birth of last child of previous marriage. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S4871] U.S. Census Kentucky 1930, William I Crumbaugh, Franklin County, Frankfort, Ward 1, April 17, 1930, Sheet 13A, 507 Steele Street, Dwelling 297, Family 317, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Crumbaugh, William I, head, male, white, age 50, first married at age 20, custodian-bank building, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Crumbaugh, Elizabeth S, wife, female, white, age 32, first married at age 16, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Crumbaugh, Paul I, son, male, white, age 23, single, elevator operator-bank building, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Crumbaugh, Thomas B, son, male, white, age 16, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S4895] E-mail from Judy Cordell, to Garril L Kueber, January 2, 2009.
- [S4919] E-mail from Elizabeth Juhala-Borders, to Garril L Kueber, January 14, 2009.
- [S5246] Melissa Bryant, Kentucky Death Certificate 27711, died November 14, 1933, Anderson County, Kentucky, Ancestry.com World Wide Web site,.
- [S5291] Charles Early Hutchison, Kentucky Death Certificate 3595, died January 14, 1943, New Castle, Henry County, Kentucky, Ancestry.com World Wide Web site,.
- [S5612] Obituary of Helen Tracy, The State Journal, Frankfort, Franklin County, Kentucky (August 16, 2009),
Helen Franks Tracy, 85, passed away on August 13, 2009 at her daughter’s home after a long illness.
She was a native of Franklin County born January 31, 1924, the daughter of the late Guy E. and Cleora Lee Franks. Ms. Tracy was a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Frankfort, graduate of Elkhorn High School and retired from the Kentucky Revenue Department.
She is survived by two daughters Wanda (Findley) Brawner and Judy C. (Buddy) Penn, both of Frankfort; one brother, Dan (Beulah) Franks, Frankfort; two grandchildren, Melinda (Carey) Thomason, Stamping Ground, and Troy Brewer of Frankfort; and three great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by three sisters, Sue Tracey, Jane Robinette, Shirley Jamison, and one brother, John L. Franks.
Services will be 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, at Clark Funeral Home, Versailles Rd. with the Rev. Tim Jumpp and Rev. Frank Brawner. Burial will follow in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Casketbearers will be Troy Brewer, Terry Hancock, Rev. Frank Brawner, Carey Thomason, Dale Penn, and Alan Brawner. Visitation will be 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Bluegrass. www.clarkfuneralchapels.com.
- [S5614] Obituary of Douglas Quire, The State Journal, Frankfort, Franklin County, Kentucky (July 9, 2009),
Email To A Friend
Add to Reddit Add to Digg Add to del.icio.us
July 9, 2009
Douglas Quire, 78, husband of Patsy B. Quire, died Tuesday, July 7, 2009. He was born in Frankfort on December 5, 1930 to the late Elmer and Elizabeth Walter Quire. He served with the Air Force in the Korean War, was a retired employee of IBM, and was a deacon at the North Benson Baptist Church. He is survived by his son, Scott Douglas Quire of Frankfort.
Funeral service is 1 p.m. Friday, July 10, 2009 at Clark Funeral Home-Versailles Road, with Reverend Landon Coleman officiating. Casket bearers are Alvin Wright, Jerry Samples, Steve Wright, Darrell Tracy, Doug Tindal and Steve Thornton. Burial will follow in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Visitation is 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Donations may be made to North Benson Baptist Church or Hospice of the Bluegrass. Condolences may be left at www.clarkfuneralchapels.com.
- [S5655] Obituary of Ronald L Sabel, The Woodford Sun, Versailles, Kentucky (April 17, 2003),
Sabel April 17, 2003 Obit
Ronald L. Sabel, 66, of Lexington, died Thursday, April 10, 2003, at his residence.
Born in Georgetown, he was the son of the late Joe Edward and Ruby Stigers Sabel. He was employed by the Fayette County Board of Education, teaching science at Bryan Station High School for many years prior to his retirement. He was a former choir director for the First Christian Church, Paris, Carlisle Christian Church, and Beaumont Presbyterian Church. He was a member of the Central Kentucky Concert Band and the Retired Teachers Association.
Survivors include two sons, Mark Sabel and Lee Sabel, both of Lexington; a granddaughter, Morgan Sabel, Lexington; two sisters, Joan S. Carr,Lexington, and Mary Ruth Hendricks, Cynthiana; two nieces and three nephews.
Services were conducted Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at Kerr Brothers Funeral Home - Harrodsburg Road by the Rev. Larry Bishop. Burial was on the Lexington Cemetery. Family members served as casket bearers.
Contributions are suggested to the Central Kentucky Concert Band, 300 North Broadway, Lexington, KY 40508.
Guest book at Legacy.com.
Source: The Woodford Sun, Versailles, Ky.
- [S5675] Obituary of Mildred Watkins Hudnall, The State Journal, Frankfort, Kentucky (June 13, 2000),
Author: AHL Date: 16 Jun 2002 12:38 AM GMT
Surnames: HUDNALL, WATKINS, SATTERLY, REARDON, MOORE, ROACH, NORTH
Mildred Watkins Hudnall
Former clerk for Child Support Services, Cabinet of Human Resources
Born: Franklin County, Kentucky
Died: Tuesday, at St. Joseph Hospital Care Unit, Lexington, Kentucky
Parents: Ernest Watkins and Elnora North Watkins (deceased)
Husband: George Henry Hudnall (deceased)
Nephew: Raymond 'Butch' Watkins, Tallahassee, Florida
Nieces: Gwen Watkins Satterly, Jacksonville, Kentucky; Sue Watkins Reardon, Shelbyville, Kentucky; Sareva Brawner Moore, Lexington, Kentucky
Godchildren: Larry and Connie Roach, Simpsonville, Kentucky
Burial: Sunset Memorial Gardens - Woodford County, Kentucky
(Source: The State Journal - June 13, 2000).
- [S5773] U.S. Census Kentucky 1920, Ollie C Bryant, Anderson County, Birdie, January 20, 1920, Sheet 6A, Crooked Creek Road, Dwelling 113, Family 114, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S12908] U.S. Census Kentucky 1930, Other Burge, Shelby County, Christianburg, April 16, 1930, Page 7A, Benson Pike, Dwelling 162, Family 179, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S12909] Obituary of Harold E Burge,
Harold E. Burge, 79, of Shelbyville, died Thursday, Nov. 13, 2008, in Shelbyville.
He was a native and resident of Shelby County, but lived in Frankfort for many years. He was the owner and operator of Convenient Food Marts in Shelbyville for over 40 years. He was a member of the Shelbyville First Baptist Church and was also a member of the Solomon Masonic Lodge #5 where he was a past Master. He served on the Masonic Homes of Kentucky Board of Directors and was also a director of the Shelby County Industrial Foundation. He was a founding member of the Shelby County Suburban Fire District and on the Board of Directors for the Bank of Shelbyville (Liberty National Bank).
He is survived by his wife, Betty Cardwell Burge; daughters Teresa Smith and Ruth Hodge, both of Shelbyville; a son, Mark H. Burge, of Birmingham, Ala.; seven grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; a brother, Kenneth Burge, of Frankfort; and a sister, Catherine Young, of Frankfort.
Funeral services were Monday, Nov. 17, at the Shannon Funeral Home. A Masonic service was Sunday, also at the funeral home.
Burial was in the Sunset Memorial Gardens in Frankfort. Expressions of sympathy may be made to Shelbyville First Baptist Church or the Masonic Homes of Kentucky.
- [S12910] Obituary of Otho Burge,
Author: Beulah Franks Date: 20 Aug 2001 1:05 AM GMT
Surnames: Burge, Yount, Hudson, Young
Otho Burge, 78, of Frankfort, Kentucky, died June 14, 1977 at King'sDaughters Memorial Hospital in Frankfort. A native of Shelby County, hewas born June 21, 1899, the son of the late Sarah Yount Burge and John Burge; and a member of the Beechridge Baptist Church. Survivors are his wife, Mrs. Alberta Hudson Burge of Franklin County; two sons, Harold Burge of Shelby County, and Kenneth Burge of Franklin County; one daughter, Mrs. Catherine Young of Franklin County; one brother, Curtis Burge of Daytona Beach, Florida; nine grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. Burial in Sunset Memorial Gardens, Woodford County,Kentucky.
- [S14192] E-mail from Shirley Johnson Diehl, to Garril L Kueber, September 27, 2012.
- [S14642] Ancestry.com Family Tree, peggyhutch, Margaret_Louise, reviewed update of March 12, 2013.
- [S14643] U.S. Census Kentucky 1880, Emma Hutchison, Henry County, New Castle District, June 3, 1880, Page 5, Dwelling 36, Family 37, Ancestry.com Census Images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Fred Schrewe, head, rent, white, male, age 30, married, stock, dry goods, born Louisiana, father born Louisiana, mother born Louisiana
Emma Schrewe, wife, female, white, age 28, married, born Ohio, father born Ohio, mother born Ohio
Olga Schrewe, daughter, female, white, age 7, born Louisiana, father born Louisiana, mother born Ohio
George Trowbridge, father, male, white, age 52, house painter, born Ohio, father born Ohio, mother born Ohio
Jessica Trowbridge, white, female, age 55, married, born Indiana, father born Indiana, mother born Indiana,.