- [S236] U.S. Census Kentucky 1850, Augustine Duncan, Franklin County, District 2, September 15, 1850, Page 90B, Dwelling 552, Family 555, Micropublication M432, Reel 200, National Archives, Washington DC,
Augustine Duncan, age 46, male, Farmer, Real Estate 1000, born KY
Eliza Duncan, age 46, female, born KY
Jennings Duncan, age 23, male, Laborer, born KY
Martha A Duncan, age 19, female, born KY
John B Duncan, age 18, male, At school, born KY
James Duncan, age 16?, male, At school, born KY
Elizabeth Duncan, age 14, female, born KY
Sarah J Duncan, age 18, female, born KY
Daniel Duncan, age 9, male, born KY
Emily Duncan, age 7, female, born KY
Louisiana Duncan, age 5, female, born KY,.
- [S552] Order Book 4 (Micro-film), Dallas Public Library, Goochland County, Virginia,
John Utley Wade was a bastard son of Angelica Wade by John Utley III (Goochland County, Virginia, Order Book 4, pages 452, 527).
February Court, 1739, Wade vs. Utley, Page 452
Angelica Wade Comes into Court and makes Oath that John Utley, junr. is the Father of a Male Child named John Born of her body whereupon it is Ordered that a Capias do issue agst the said John Utley returnable to the next Court (February Court, 1739)
March Court, 1740, Wade vs. Utley, Page 527
On the Complaint of Angelica Wade agt. John Utley, Junr. for getting a Bastard Child on her Body the said Angelica having made Oath to the same it is Ordered that the said John do give Security to save the Parish of St. James harmless from the maintainance of said Child and that he pay Costs (1739).
- [S628] U.S. Census Kentucky 1860, Mathew Hazlet, Shelby County, District 2, Christiansburg, June 27, 1860, Page 85 & 86, Dwelling 635, Family 593, Micropublication M653, Reel 395, National Archives, Washington DC,
Mathew Hazlet, age 44, male, born South Carolina, cabinet maker, real estate 2000, pers prop 1000
Mary J Hazlet, age 29, female, born Kentucky
Wm Hazlett, age 10, male, born Kentucky
Zerelda Hazlet, age 7, female, born Kentucky
Newton Hazlet, age 2, male, born Kentucky
Saml Hazlet, age 8-12, male, born Kentucky,.
- [S861] Frances T Ingmire, Franklin County Kentucky Death Records (1852-1857, 1859-1861, 1874-1877) page 48, Garril Louis Kueber Sr.
Sarah B Snook,W, 4, female, d. 9/15/1860, Flux, dau of Wm Snook.
- [S1123] U.S. Census Kentucky 1920, William Haydon, Shelby County, Jacksonville, Precinct 15, ED 141, January 6, 1920, Sheet 2A, Frankfort and New Castle Road, Dwelling 25, Family 25, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Haydon, William, male, white, age 54, married, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky, own farm free of mortgage
Haydon, Mary, wife, female, white, age 39, married, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Haydon, Violet, daughter, female, white, age 3 5/12, single, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Haydon, Mollie, mother, female, white, age 83, widowed, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S1209] J W Harrod and Mrs Louisa Waid, marriage license and return, September 18, 1870, Volume 10A(white), Page 3618, Kentucky, Shelby Co Marriage Records, Volumes 10A-11C, 1869-1881, film no. 1759305, Latter Day Saints Church, Salt Lake City, Utah,
J W Harrod and Mrs Louisa Waid, both parties being of lawful age, married September 18, 1870, by Andrew Jackson.
- [S1386] Vital Records-Newspaper Index Card File, Kentucky Library Shelby County, Marriage of Jasper Cook and Emma Bohannon, Shelby County Library,
Jasper Cook and Emma Bohannon, 14 Mar 1907, Baptist Church-Old Chrtiansburg.
Jasper Cook and Clara Bohannon, 14 Mar 1907, home of bride, Christiansburg-Bagdad.,.
- [S1407] U.S. Census Kentucky 1910, Hamilton J Snook, Shelby County, Bagdad, April 22, 1910, Page 3B, Bagdad and Stringtown Turnpike, Dwelling 65, Family 67, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,.
- [S1477] U.S. Census, Kentucky, 1820, Thomas Wade, Shelby County, 1820, Page 174, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
age 26-45: male 1 (Thomas Wade)
age 45+: female 1 (?????)
age to 10: male 4 (????)
Since Polly Wade, who married Thomas Wade in 1813, would have been 26 in 1820, it appears that she died before the 1820 census was taken, after having four children between 1814 and 1820, unless she was entered in the 45 and over column in error (page 174, line 38). Polly probably was dead, and the older woman probably was someone helping Thomas care for his young sons, because on 01 March 1825 Thomas Wade married Nancy Patton. since there appears to have been only one Thomas Wade in Shelby County at this time, this scenario is logical, but it has not been proved that this marriage applies to the husband of Polly Wade.,.
- [S1558] E-mail from Jim Wade, to Wade surname list on rootsweb., July 10, 1999.
- [S1559] Descendents of James Wade I, Dana Reagan, this source may be viewed at http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/r/e/a/Dana-E-Reagan/, reviewed update of July 11, 1999.
- [S2065] E-mail from Sharon Downey, to Garril L Kueber, March 20, 2001.
- [S2138] Eula Richardson Hasskarl, Shelby County Kentucky Marriages 1792-1833 Page 124, Marriage of Thomas Wade and Nancy Patton, Garril Louis Kueber Sr.
Thomas Wade and Nancy Patton married 1 Mar 1825.
- [S2327] GEDCOM on World Connect, Steven Fike, this source may be viewed at e-mail address, reviewed update of November 7, 2001.
- [S2682] William G Scroggins, John Utley Wade (1739-1798), this source can be viewed at http://wgscroggins.kueber.us/Wade3_John_Utley.pdf, Garril Louis Kueber Sr,unpublished, last updated September 9, 1998,.
- [S2716] U.S. Census Kentucky 1830, Thomas Wade, Oldham County, 1830, Page 289, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
males 40 to 50 1
males 30 to 40 1
males 15 to 20 1
males 10 to 15 2
males 5 to 10 1
females 20 to 30 1
females under 5 1,.
- [S2721] U.S. Census Kentucky 1840, A J Duncan, Franklin County, 1840, Page 291, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
A J Duncan
male age 30-40: 1
male age 10-15: 1
male age 5-10: 2
male age to 5: 1
female age 30-40: 1
female age 5-10: 1
female age to 5: 2,.
- [S4489] R S Duncan, History of the Baptists in Missouri (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S4817] U.S. Census Kentucky 1930, Willie Haydon, Shelby County, Christianburg, April 7, 1930, Sheets 3A, Jacksonville & Elmburg Road, Dwelling 52, Family 52, Ancestry.com census images, National Archives, Washington DC,
Willie Haydon, head, owns, male, white, age 64, first married at age 39, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky, farmer
Mary T, wife, female, white, age 49, first married at age 19, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Violett, daughter, female, white, age 13, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky
Marvin D, son, male, white, age 9, born Kentucky, father born Kentucky, mother born Kentucky,.
- [S15382] Obituary of Robert Lewis Cowardin, Charlotte Observer, Charlotte, North Carolina (December 28, 2013),
Robert Lewis Cowardin TRENT WOODS - Robert Lewis Cowardin, 77, of Trent Woods died Tuesday, December 24, 2013, at his home. Born August 15, 1936 in Charlotte, he was the son of the late Emanuel Lewis Cowardin and Flossie Lassiter Cowardin. Robert was an engineer with IBM for 28 years. He graduated from North Carolina State University with a Masters degree in Science. Robert is survived by his wife, Virginia Reynolds Cowardin; daughters Beverly Kuhnel of Cary and Denise Shoemaker and her husband, Dr. David Shoemaker of Greensboro; two grandchildren Hannah and Brendon. He also leaves behind his two cats, Annie and Sammy. A memorial service will be held at a later date. The family asks that donations be made to The Liver Foundation 39 Broadway, Suite 2700, New York, New York 10006 in lieu of flowers. Online condolences may be made to the Cowardin family online at www.CottenFuneralHome.com
Published in Charlotte Observer on Dec. 28, 2013.